Re: ken summaries (ot)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: ken summaries (ot)
date Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:20:10 -0800
At 03:13 PM 3/31/00 EST, you wrote:
>In the whole series which fight do you think was the best?
>mind would have to be the rematch of Kenshin and Saito(i think sp wrong)
>  drew

heh guess there are no kenshing epp summaries out there.. ah well i'll have
to watch the whole series again

my favorite would probably have to be Kenshin vs. Shishio. There was just
so much build up and it was just so damn cool. The Saitoh fight was prety
bad ass too though.. hell most of them were. I also really liked the way
they handled Kenshin vs Saitoh the first time in the OAV... the blank
expresioned kenshin giving the troops a chance to leave, then him proceding
to kick the chicks ass and then go into the flash scenes fight with
saitoh... oh and i really dug the soujiro fight too.. damnit i like them
all =P but i guess Kenshin vs Shishio is my fave

-TMP
"Retreat... retreat and your lives will be spared. If you
don't...."-Kenshin/Rurouni Kenshin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited