Re: Hi There!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: Hi There!
date Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:19:14 -0800
At 12:16 PM 3/31/00 +0000, you wrote:
>On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, philip Tomkins wrote:
>
>> > First question: do you have a VCR that can play NTSC
>> > tapes? Because
>> > that's the problem: if an anime is not officially
>> > distributed in the
>> > UK, that means not PAL version.
>>
>>  I have a DVD player on my computer
>
>If the drive not too new (i.e. if it's 6x or lower) then that's
>great because it means the drive has no inbuilt region code
>enforcement.

whoa really? i got a prety old DVD player on my comp, guess i have a region
free player! kick ass, tnx for the infor brazil! =D

-TMP

"Are you going to continue killing people forever? The person who hasn't
found a safe place is you... you're the one who can't sleep without your
sword ready"-Tomoe/Rurouni Kenshin OAV

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited