Re: The List

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Katsuro" <katsuro@planetjurai.com>
subject Re: The List
date 3 Mar 2000 02:03:18 -0000
On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:02:24 -0600 (CST) Timothy Alan Weaver <weaverta@email.uah.edu>
wrote:
>I keep seeing this list of people with a nucber by their name.  What is
>this list for?

Simple, if you say something perverted you get a point. I have like 9 for all that
stuff about tenchi's "sword", and for putting nik in a Sasami Lemon Spamfic. Since
his "coming out." I think the list has been turned over to his planned successor,
Kutani.

>BTW: is SPAM Fics allowed on the ML and what is the
>difference between the SPAM Fics and regular fics?

Spam fics are usually stupid little shorts about some ridiculous thing, usu to make
fun of someone.

                   Katsuro
               Space Pirate And
   Proud Member of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs