Re: Washu ?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from tom.jensen@leo-pharma.com
subject Re: Washu ?
date Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:54:42 +0100

hmm
washu was a bad jugde of charecter then....

hmm
Tom

Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de> on 03/02/2000 13:42:56

Please respond to tenchi@ML.usagi.org

To:   tenchi@ML.usagi.org
cc:    (bcc: Tom Jensen/Ballerup/DK/LEO)

Subject:  Re: Washu ?

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 tom.jensen@leo-pharma.com wrote:

> in the oav serie.
> Is there any hints anouth how katago managed to capture her ????
>
> she dosent seem to be so easy to catch ??

How that? Kagato was her *student*, he was presumably working with her.
If he didn't start out by saying "Hey, Professor, I'm tired of cleaning
test tubes for you, so I'm going to imprison you in Souja's mirror world
and become an evil genius!" and instead just hit her over the head when
she had her back turned to him (well, it probably was a *bit* less crude),
I don't see what she could have done.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
     ANT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.anime.no.tomodachi.de/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string