Re: CN and tenchi

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: CN and tenchi
date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 15:37:05 -0800
At 03:09 PM 3/1/00 -0800, you wrote:

>BTW, you talk about CN editing stuff. Aside from replacing show
>openings with their own home-brewed openings, I'm not aware of any
>instance where CN edits a show except for time reasons. Did I miss
>something? (Or do you think that CN just won't be able to resist
>taking swimsuit competitions out of certain episodes).

the later =P CN is primarily a childrens chanel and parents arent gona wana
see stuff like the swimsuit eppisode and we all know how everyone seems to
buckle to irate "moral" groups

>Anyway, about the Saturday night thing...it's kind of a pain if you
>have an 8-to-5 job and you have to fight to stay awake and watch what
>you want, but DBZ at least is shown on Midnights M-F. If Tenchi is
>perceived as being popular enough, it might get a comparable time slot.
>And if not, well, that's what programming VCRs is for.

well I like to go out on fri or sat nights and whenever i try programing
stuff i screw it up or someone in the house changes the chanel.

-TMP
"Whatever gets in my way, whether its this monster or the entire world, im
keeping my promise to kenshin/Yahiko/Rurouni Kenshin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs