Re: Ryoko and her gems

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Schobronics" <schobronics@gmx.net>
subject Re: Ryoko and her gems
date Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:17:19 +0100
Mark Clifton wrote:

> Cav wrote:
> >
> > themselves. So far, while it has been said that Yosho could pull the
wings
> > out of Funaho, he supposidly does not have the material conversion
ability.
> > If he does,then I haven't heard of it.
>
> Maybe he has never had a reason to?  Normally you don't need things like
> Light Hawks wings in your everyday life. ^_^

What about his fight with Kagato? And he has full access to Funaho back
then...

>  I wouldn't say you have a
> definint case here, just a strong one since it hasn't been shown Yosho
> could.  This arguement has no definint answer, and will probably never
> have one.

Why is everyone astonished at Tenchis conversion ability if it isn't
something nobody should be able to do?

Dewa
Schobronics
--
http://privat.schlund.de/schobronics/          schobronics@gmx.net
Member of ANT & #SAS# - Founding member of Animexx - PGP available

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs