Re: March Recommandations

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: March Recommandations
date Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:42:31 +0000
On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Andrew Turner wrote:

> > IMO it's something to stay away from. Utena is the most pretentious thing
> > I've ever seen. Everyone goes about jabbering big words about
> > "revolutionizing the world", but what they're actually *doing* is
> > meaningless and petty highschool sqabbles.
>
> You haven't actually seen that much of it, have you?  Believe it or not,
> most of the extreme bizzareness of this series is explained by the time it
> is done with its 39 episodes.

Might be, but the parts I saw I found so absolutely unbearably crappy that
I can't imagine that anything could make up for it.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
     ANT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.anime.no.tomodachi.de/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string