Re: Need a english gramma corector for fanfic

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from tom.jensen@leo-pharma.com
subject Re: Need a english gramma corector for fanfic
date Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:44:57 +0100

its send't

Tom "TRON" Jensen

replicant <replicant@northstate.net> on 03/01/2000 10:03:43

Please respond to tenchi@ML.usagi.org

To:   tenchi@ML.usagi.org
cc:    (bcc: Tom Jensen/Ballerup/DK/LEO)

Subject:  Re: Need a english gramma corector for fanfic

Chapter 2 will do just fine.

replicant

--
replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
Programmed Protector of Ryoko
Prodigal Son of Nobuyuki

"Bite me, Nerdboy!" - Bun Bun (Sluggy Freelance)

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
 but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
                                         -- Albert Einstein

Known on IRC as: replicant, _Nobuyuki_, and Hentai-Ohki.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs