Re: This is soooooo painful. "and the truth shall set you free."

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: This is soooooo painful. "and the truth shall set you free."
date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 04:19:52 -0500
nik wrote:

> It is now 4:15...
>
> ALLRIGHT! I DID IT!!

Good for you. What was her name?

> I SENT IT!!!

Now, that is just bragging.

> THE LEMON WAS ALL MINE!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
<composes> "Told ya so." 8-P

> ME! ME, DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!? ME!!!!!!!!

Fine, you sent a hentai to the list. Yippee!!!

> I CAN'T KEEP THE SECRET ANY LONGER!!! I FEEL AWFUL! IT'S UNBEARABLE!!!!

Yeah, yeah. Gives us the spiel about how it will never happen again and you are ashamed

of your hentai actions. Yadda-Yadda-Yadda.

> TMP WAS RIGHT! I WAS SENDING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE AND PUT THE WRONG ADDRESS IN!!!!

<snicker> "Pervert."

> THERE! THERE! THERE!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! BLACKEN MY SOUL NO LONGER!!!

Hentai is goooooood. Lie is baaaaaaad. Soul feel better.

> AILENE, KUTANI, JORGE, WINSTON, I'M SORRY YOU THOUGHT I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH, I'M
SORRY

> FOR LYING!!!!

Un-Gawa, Hentai Power! Un-Gawa, Hentai Power! Un-Gawa, Hentai Power!
Un-Gawa, Hentai Power! Un-Gawa, Hentai Power! Un-Gawa, Hentai Power!
hehe..........

> YOU CAN KICK MY ASS NOW!!!!! I'M SORRY!! I DIDN'T WANT TO BE KNOWN A HENTAI, I FREAKED

> AND
>
> CAME UP WITH A FANTASTIC LIE LICKITY-SPLIT TO SAVE MY OWN ASS! (although I did really

> send
>
> my password) BUT THE GUILT IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO TAKE!!!

Be a man. Drop your list, grab your jolly, and follow me. I think we can
see the last showing of Ogenki Clinic if we hurry.
Remember: Hentai is gooooood. Lie is baaaaad.

> THERE!!!! IT IS FINISHED!!!!!!! NOW LEAVE MY BLACKENED HEART BE, SPLATTERED ACROSS
THE

> KEYBOARD!!!

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

> nik
> the last post? if so, remember me not as a hentai, but as that weird, opinionated
guy who
> loved oreos, ran a little list, and insisted that MnE was canon and always dreamed
of
> owning a duck-shaped paddle and a raft to which he could sail to Japan and force
the
> entire staff at AIC and Kajishima to create a decent OVA, free of another female

> character, and filled with peeping Nobuyuki's, intelligent Mihoshi's, Light Hawk
Swords,
> and a lot of German chocolate.

Hmmm.......Mihoshi eating German Chocolate cake off of Nobuyuki's "Light Hawk Sword"

while Kajishima films it for AIC. Sounds interesting. Your idea for OVA 3 may have
some
merit after all. We should start negotiations with Pink Pineapple right away.

EMBRACE THE HENTAI WITHIN YOUR SOUL!!!

--
replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts

"Bite me, Nerdboy!" - Bun Bun (Sluggy Freelance)

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
 but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
                                         -- Albert Einstein

Known on IRC as: replicant, _Nobuyuki_, and Hentai-Ohki.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs