Re: Need a english gramma corector for fanfic

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from tom.jensen@leo-pharma.com
subject Re: Need a english gramma corector for fanfic
date Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:11:21 +0100

well i all ready got one to do chapter 1, want chapter 2 ?

Tom "TRON" JENSEN

replicant <replicant@northstate.net> on 02/29/2000 19:23:20

Please respond to tenchi@ML.usagi.org

To:   tenchi@ML.usagi.org
cc:    (bcc: Tom Jensen/Ballerup/DK/LEO)

Subject:  Re: Need a english gramma corector for fanfic

tom.jensen@leo-pharma.com wrote:

> I need a english gramma corector for a fan fic.
>
> Any vulenters ??
>
> Tom "TRON" Jensen

Sure. Send it on. I live for this kinda stuff.

--
replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts

"Bite me, Nerdboy!" - Bun Bun (Sluggy Freelance)

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
                                         -- Albert Einstein

Known on IRC as: replicant, _Nobuyuki_, and Hentai-Ohki.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs