Re: Something On Topic

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: Something On Topic
date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:39:49 -0800
At 10:44 AM 1/31/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Ok, this isn't one of those big interesting debates that could really spark
>some good drama....but it is what I had on my mind, and might be fun,  so
>here goes......
>
>What kind of phrases from Tenchi Muyo do you guys use in your every day life?
>I know that there has to be some! We use them every day. Just comments that
>the characters have said that either you are the only one who know the
>reference, or stuff that other people you know have adopted, too.
>Cav, you go first! I know you can type quite quickly!
>
>Kathleen (On Topic Space Pirate)

hmmm back when i used to play Everquest i had a Human Paladin named Tenchi
Masaki. I had a few of his quotes macrod and had the "i would rather die
than forsake any one of them" line in my bio. To bad i cant afford the 10
bucks a month anymore =P he was almost lvl 50

-Tenchi MP
"Dont shoot me from behind, cuz  It'll hurt"-Natsuki/Hyper police

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs