Re: Hello! Geeez...it's been a long time!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: Hello! Geeez...it's been a long time!
date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:32:39 -0800
At 10:31 AM 1/31/00 -0800, you wrote:
>>Wow thats a crappy summary.. im
>>sure someone else will post a better sumary than me, ive been to busy
>>geting acquainted witht he wonderfull world of fansubs! (RUROUNI KENSHIN
>>RULES HARD!)
>
>I have seen some cels from that show and I thought it looked great. I have
>a beautiful poster that I got just because I loved the art. I do wanna see
>this one. If you like it this much, I definately will see it! Fansubbed, huh?

your bad computer is spreading.. my e-mails been down off and on yesterday
and gave out today =P anyway just wanted to say this real quick:

the Rurouni Kenshin TV series is really cool but the OAV is probably the
best thing i've ever seen =P ya i know that sounds like high praise but it
just totaly clicked with me, the violence and gore were high but they also
had a killer story and the thing with how he got his scar was just to
friggin awesome ive seen the 4 eppisodes 4 times now and still counting.
Everyone should check this out i cant recomend it enough

as for the movie... well it should be on my doorstep tomorow or the day
after =D i hear its prety damn cool too (to anyone whos seen it does it use
TV or OAV artstyle?)

-Tenchi MP.. considering changing his handle to Himura Kenshin MP ;P
"Did you read all of these?'
"Not a one, they're good for falling asleep. a killer doesn't need to
study"- Kenshin/Rurouni Kenshin OAV

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited