Re: The Map of the Whole World. Special!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Luriko-Ysabeth <iac@umich.edu>
subject Re: The Map of the Whole World. Special!
date Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:18:06 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, replicant wrote:

> Peter Gray wrote:
> <Snippage of more of the thesis?>

<snippage of a lot of repetitive words>

> Oh yeah. Could you please stop posting these
> exercises in beatnik complications within Tenchi
> Muyo! and it's effect on communist society.

<shrugs> It's Tenchi-related, it's interesting, and I enjoy reading it. On
any mailing list, there will occasionally occur on-topic threads which
some people have no interest in. This is one of the hazards of a mailing
list. Treat it the way I do "who would win" threads; delete it if you
don't want to read it.

It's better than the copy protection controversy, which had far less
excuse for being on here.

Jaganath, I think you ought to collate these on a website somewhere.

Sincerely,
Luriko-Ysabeth, hon otaku | member in good standing of #WEIRD# | GDI
Kendappa Clan | Sosai/Pooh-Bah for life of the Washuu-sensei Rules club
#WASHU#; #SkAS#; #ALAS#; MADS; RFFC | KOME White Knight; Rei-shuu miko /|\
"THAT'S how to shut down a computer!" -- Umibouzu, smoking bazooka in hand
"But I say that there are some who will remember us when we are gone."
	-- Sappho of Mytilene

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited