Re: Hello! Geeez...it's been a long time!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Hello! Geeez...it's been a long time!
date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:12:31 -0500
Kathleen wrote:

> Yes, Rep you are WAY more Hentai than me! Sleep well tonight in that
> knowledge. And take off that other nasty glove before you do.

Thank you. I only have one glove. You see as a child my idol
was Micheal Jackson and that has had a dramatic effect on my
adulthood.

> Kath (going to take another shower. Those gloves can be pretty disgusting)

<Ties towel on properly like Nobuyuki taught him>
"I better go make sure Kathleen doesn't slip in the tub."
"hehehe"

--
replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
                                         -- Albert Einstein

Known on IRC as: replicant, _Nobuyuki_, and Hentai-Ohki.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs