Re: Something On Topic

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Lord GrrDraxin" <trimax@crosswinds.net>
subject Re: Something On Topic
date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:32:42 -0800
> From: "Cav" <cav@WPI.EDU>

> you wrote:
>
> >What kind of phrases from Tenchi Muyo do you guys use in your every day
life?
> >I know that there has to be some! We use them every day. Just comments
that
> >the characters have said that either you are the only one who know the
> >reference, or stuff that other people you know have adopted, too.

<SNIP>
> Ok... seriously now... "And that is why it is so perfect!" I use
sometimes.
> "My, he runs quickly" I'll use. Hmm... if any others come to mind I'll
> mention them :) .

Hmm, that would be "My, how quickly he runs." I know this even though I've
only seen a very small fraction of the over-all Tenchi series.

Lord GrrDraxin, Master of the Greater Relm

LGD: "OK, I've had my fun with Nova for today, though I don't think I'll be
walking quite right for the next few hours."
Umi: "Now why's that?"
LGD: *glares* "Do I really have to open the Great Tome of Hentaiism vs
Perversity for all to see for that answer?"
LGD: "Forced celibacy really sucks, and I'm feeling rather thorny right
now."
Hikaru, Umi, Fuu: *Eyes widen*
LGD: *Smiles big evil grin*

Search field Search string