Re: [OT] Fushigi Yugi Sazuka DVD Box set

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: [OT] Fushigi Yugi Sazuka DVD Box set
date Sun, 02 Jan 2000 13:00:19 -0800
At 12:01 PM 1/2/00 -0500, you wrote:
>> From: Chris Rowley
>>      After getting the FY DVD box set three days ago, I just finished
>> watching it. At first I was not sure I was going to like it, but it kinda
>> of grew on me. My only problem I had with it, was in the subtitled
>> version, when a song was going on the songs subtitles got jumbled together
>> with the subtitles of the characters.
>
>It does grow on you. I hated it at first when I saw it at a con awhile ago,
>but
>I did become a fan and now it is in my top 10 of anime series I like. The
>subtitles are a peril in the box set. It should have been done better, but
>at
>least we do have a version now.

wtf the same thing happened to me =P i thought it prety much sucked but
warmed up to it over time normaly i wouldn't watch something so.. well
anoying but it sure as hell pulls you in (how, i dont know =P)

-Tenchi MP

>>      Anybody know when the second box set (episodes 27-52), is being
>> released? Or if the single volumes will be released on DVD? I'm rather
>> eager to see the second season of FY, even though there is a severe girl
>> shortage in this anime, I'm really enjoying it. I like the opening song
>> better then the closing one, but would like to get a CD of both singers,
>> anybody know if they have their own CD's?
>
>No idea! No word yet. The girls are not that important is the reason there
>are few. Second season has a couple more, but all of the guys are weird
>or gay so it doesn't matter much.

i cant wait for the next tape, its got a Akuma look alike in it ;P

-Tenchi MP
"Oh--I see! You want me to wash you with my breasts!?"-Ryoko/No Need For
Tenchi!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited