Re: [OT] Fushigi Yugi Sazuka DVD Box set

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@NorthState.Net>
subject Re: [OT] Fushigi Yugi Sazuka DVD Box set
date Sun, 02 Jan 2000 12:52:27 -0500
> From: Cav
>No "official" confirmation yet. This news was from a Pioneer rep that
> visits the animeondvd.com message boards quite often. At the time he said
> that this year they were looking for a El Hazard, Ranma OVA, FY 2, and
> probably a Pretty Sammy box that would probably include the Mihoshi
> Special. That's still in the planning phases as far as I know though. If
we
> see it it'd probably be later in the year. No clue as to if they're doing
> OVA, TV, or both.

They should do the "Pretty Sammy Continuum Box Set".
This box set would include:
Pretty Sammy OVA 1-3 (Sub and Dub)
Pretty Sammy TV 1-26 (Sub and Dub)
Mihoshi Special (Sub and Dub)
Pretty Sammy Art Gallery
Chisa and the Heaven and Earth Band *Pre-Order Incentive*
Limited Edition Gold Foil Pretty Sammy Card *First 3000 sets only*
Japanese and English 5.1 Tracks

An 8 disc set for only $199.99 retail. I wish it were so.

replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
Programmed Protector of Ryoko
Prodigal Son of Nobuyuki

replicant presents MAZE*The Mega-Burst Space
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Lights/6036/index.html
(Soon to be the most informative site about MAZE on the internet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs