Re: C-H-A-T ideas

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@NorthState.Net>
subject Re: C-H-A-T ideas
date Sun, 02 Jan 2000 12:10:29 -0500
> From: Aldrich Bautista

> Hello,
>
> Many moons ago (2-3 years ago), there once was a chat room called
> #TenchiML on the dal.net.  Many of the older people on the list used to
> go there, but not anymore...  Later on a room called #TenchiFF sprung up
> and some people on the list do show up there... =)  So you are free to
> come if you like...  http://www.tmffa.com/chat.html is where you can
> find more information.

I do remember going to #TenchiML, but rarely was anyone ever there.
The room for #TenchiFF had only a few people and they always talked
about obscure FF authors and patted each other on the back. It may
have changed now that was over a year ago. I will give it a try again.
Thanks for the offer.

> But if you are intersted... many of thoes who used to go to the old chat
> room are now in the #WASHU# chat room located on the server
> washuu.com:6666

I'll give it a try. Hope to see some of you guys around.

replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
Programmed Protector of Ryoko
Prodigal Son of Nobuyuki

replicant presents MAZE*The Mega-Burst Space
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Lights/6036/index.html
(Soon to be the most informative site about MAZE on the internet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs