Re: [OT] Fushigi Yugi Sazuka DVD Box set

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: [OT] Fushigi Yugi Sazuka DVD Box set
date Sun, 02 Jan 2000 12:05:05 -0500
> From: Cav
> >     Anybody know when the second box set (episodes 27-52), is being
> >released? Or if the single volumes will be released on DVD? I'm rather
> >eager to see the second season of FY, even though there is a severe girl
> >shortage in this anime,
>
> Most likely 3rd or 4th quarter next year. Pioneer gave the indication
> before FY 2 will get out they need to release the El Hazard OVA box and
the
> Ranma OVA box and possibly a Pretty Sammy box.

They should hurry up and get the EH boxset out. I am really eager for that
one.
As long as they do not include EH2, then I will be ecstatic. As for Pretty
Sammy
I hadn't heard they were going to do one next year. It would be awesome, but
have heard no confirmation at all of this one. Do you have a link on this
one?

replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
Programmed Protector of Ryoko
Prodigal Son of Nobuyuki

replicant presents MAZE*The Mega-Burst Space
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Lights/6036/index.html
(Soon to be the most informative site about MAZE on the internet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs