Re: [OT] Fushigi Yugi Sazuka DVD Box set

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: [OT] Fushigi Yugi Sazuka DVD Box set
date Sun, 02 Jan 2000 12:01:04 -0500
> From: Chris Rowley
>      After getting the FY DVD box set three days ago, I just finished
> watching it. At first I was not sure I was going to like it, but it kinda
> of grew on me. My only problem I had with it, was in the subtitled
> version, when a song was going on the songs subtitles got jumbled together
> with the subtitles of the characters.

It does grow on you. I hated it at first when I saw it at a con awhile ago,
but
I did become a fan and now it is in my top 10 of anime series I like. The
subtitles are a peril in the box set. It should have been done better, but
at
least we do have a version now.

>      Anybody know when the second box set (episodes 27-52), is being
> released? Or if the single volumes will be released on DVD? I'm rather
> eager to see the second season of FY, even though there is a severe girl
> shortage in this anime, I'm really enjoying it. I like the opening song
> better then the closing one, but would like to get a CD of both singers,
> anybody know if they have their own CD's?

No idea! No word yet. The girls are not that important is the reason there
are few. Second season has a couple more, but all of the guys are weird
or gay so it doesn't matter much.

replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
Programmed Protector of Ryoko
Prodigal Son of Nobuyuki

replicant presents MAZE*The Mega-Burst Space
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Lights/6036/index.html
(Soon to be the most informative site about MAZE on the internet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs