Re: completely ot question

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@NorthState.Net>
subject Re: completely ot question
date Sun, 02 Jan 2000 11:18:30 -0500
> From: Tenchi MP

> totaly OT but i really suck at RPG's =P Is there any friggin way set more
> than just 3 comand abilities in FFVIII??? it REALLY pisses me off having
> chose between magic and being able to use an item

No. You just have to pick what character does which thing better.
If a character sucks at magic, then make them the one in charge
of item usage. This is one of the reasons FF sucks. It may look
pretty, but gameplay is the reason to play the game. Also, junctioning
sucks out the ass. Materia combination was bad enough, but this
is the stuff that nightmares are made of. If only they would make a
new Dragon Warrior game.

replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
Programmed Protector of Ryoko
Prodigal Son of Nobuyuki

replicant presents MAZE*The Mega-Burst Space
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Lights/6036/index.html
(Soon to be the most informative site about MAZE on the internet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs