Re: DVD Animania 1999 Animation DVD Awards

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: DVD Animania 1999 Animation DVD Awards
date Sun, 02 Jan 2000 01:06:18 -0800
At 12:27 AM 1/2/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Do not defame the cute, cuddly one unless you want to die.  ^_^  Anyway,
>didn't the Asian version of the Wall Street Journal pick Pikachu as the
>cutest animated creature?  I'm not sure if it was the Wall Street Journal
>but as long as Pikachu wins, I'm happy.
>
>--
>"Pika.  Pika." -Yu

ive been working on getting my Ryo-Ohki doll to go on an assanation mission
against that discusting electric rat, but for some reason it just sits
there staring at me... damnit, soon very soon that anoying yellow turd will
die!

i just cant wait for this pokemon craze to die out

-Tenchi MP... trying to tape a shotgun to ryo-ohki
"Pika pik.." *click* *BLAM* -take a guess ;P

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs