Re: DVD Animania 1999 Animation DVD Awards

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Yu, the Pikachu no Miko" <me1155@juno.com>
subject Re: DVD Animania 1999 Animation DVD Awards
date Sun, 2 Jan 2000 00:27:38 -0800
On Sat, 01 Jan 2000 23:36:47 -0500 Cav <cav@wpi.edu> writes:

> Yes I did have a good laugh over that :) . How appropriate.
>
> >Doesn't Ryo-ohki always win most fave non humanoid character in
> >like every contest?
>
> Yep. She always wins those awards. Thank god too. I'd hate to see it
> go to
> the big yellow rat.

Do not defame the cute, cuddly one unless you want to die.  ^_^  Anyway,
didn't the Asian version of the Wall Street Journal pick Pikachu as the
cutest animated creature?  I'm not sure if it was the Wall Street Journal
but as long as Pikachu wins, I'm happy.

--
"Pika.  Pika." -Yu

Search field Search string