Re: completely ot question

to Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
cc tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Chris Rowley <sf6nc@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us>
subject Re: completely ot question
date Sat, 1 Jan 2000 16:38:53 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Tenchi MP wrote:

> totaly OT but i really suck at RPG's =P Is there any friggin way set more
> than just 3 comand abilities in FFVIII??? it REALLY pisses me off having to
> chose between magic and being able to use an item

>>> In a word no, there are only three command ability lines according to
the Final Fantasy VIII Official Strategy Guide. Just give the character
with the worst magic, the "Items", command line. Or, leave the "Magic",
line active, and change it before battle if necessary. I have most of the
GF's, and some let you use more abilities then others, but I have not come
across any that allow more then three command lines.

Chris

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited