Re: happy new year from Monterey CA

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Mark Clifton <mclifton@hawaii.edu>
subject Re: happy new year from Monterey CA
date Sat, 01 Jan 2000 04:51:38 -0500

RadHaz wrote:

> Hey! I'm not the only looser er, member still awake! (^^;
> Tonite, I watched the best Red and White Singing Battle (aka shiro uta
> gassen 赤白歌合戦) ever! On NHK terebi, of course! Many top Japanese
> acts were there, Tokio, Speed, and others whose name I don't know. Four
> hours of great entertainment.
> NHK also reported no major problems related to Y2K in Japan...

Opps, sorry for the jargon.  It was "Happy New Year" in Spanish, and
apperently the special text didn't survive when it got to your
computer.  ^^;   Gomen!  I wish I had NHK, all I got is CNN.
Passing-out now, later...

--
Mark Clifton - ICQ #4284509

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-