Re: DVD PLAYERS RULE!! not entirely ot! =P

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: DVD PLAYERS RULE!! not entirely ot! =P
date Wed, 01 Dec 1999 16:33:04 -0800
At 09:55 AM 12/1/99 -0800, you wrote:
>one thing that sucks about the city i live in, the stores like Best Buy and
>Circuit City don't carry that many anime dvd's, so I have to go to Suncoast
>to buy them.  I think some of the few dvd's Best Buy has are actually TNT,
>but they only carry something like two episodes...so there's an inherent
>problem here...Suncoast kinda has a monopoly on the anime community here
>

>Josh Cauthon

same here =P Suncoast is the only place i get my tapes and now probably
dvds =P they got the only monopoly but thers nothing i can do unless i wana
goto berkly or san fransisco just to pick up anime

-Tenchi MP
"You stupid pervert! I didn't mean get THAT up!"-Asuka/Neon Genesis
Evangelion

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited