Re: DVD PLAYERS RULE!! not entirely ot! =P

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Dan Hollis <goemon@sasami.anime.net>
subject Re: DVD PLAYERS RULE!! not entirely ot! =P
date Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:06:15 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Frank Coniglio wrote:
> I had the same problem where I am (Poughkeepsie, NY); I now pre-order all my
> DVDs from dvdexpress and have them delivered on the day of release.

I highly recommend DVDexpress. Not only do they have the lowest prices and
warp-speed shipping, they have an enormous selection and almost always
keep stuff in stock. dvdexpress and cdnow are on my top 10 online store
list.

Now I just need to find a good online store for software. ebworld keeps
dicking me around.

-Dan

Search field Search string

archive list