Re: quick question on Ryoko and gems

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchiken <tenchiken@narf.com>
subject Re: quick question on Ryoko and gems
date Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:37:41 -0700
On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 02:27:50PM +0000, Lavondyss wrote:
> The OAV focuses some attention on the gems, while the TV series did not.
> So, naturally, I'm just referring to the OAV only. Anyone have a theory
> they'd like to throw up?

Not really, but I would note that every picture I have seen from
Kajishima since second OVA either Ryouko or Washu has the gems.
(Ryouko has the gems in a different configuration as well in the
pic w/ "baby-ryouko" One on her neck, two lower down and a awesome
tatoo around them)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited