Re: Who does Tenchi love?: OAV

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Who does Tenchi love?: OAV
date Wed, 01 Dec 1999 01:24:36 -0500
Katsuro wrote:

gentlemen (if there are any present, if not listen anyway.) and especially
Brazil.

> GET A GRIP AND A CLUE!!
>
> I have NO serious intentions of killing anyone. My Post is a JOKE. Almost
all of my posts are jokes. Thats how it is. If you cant determine the
difference between  reality and a statement said in jest, you need to be
checked out, and I need to stay away from you, for fear that I might
accidentally offend you and get killed.  I worry about people who say things
like Brazil's statement above. That type of statement is an example of
IDIOCY. I'm sorry,  Brazil, if you wrote either of those fics and by
insulting them I insulted you. But I still won't like them. And I will still
think that they are written by sick people.

> Katsuro, seriously insulted Space Pirate

Brazil takes everything very seriously. It is just who he is, you get used
to it after awhile. He and Dan were voted "Most Likely To Have A Heart
Attack Caused By The Mailing List!" in a secret pole I conducted. They do
not tolerate ignorance and are iffy on free thought. So, tread lightly my
space pirate. I myself have grown to love these wacky individuals and you
will too if you follow my new plan. For a small donation of used Tenchi
videos and DVD's I will show you how. I know Dan wasn't involved in this,
but I love to pick on him as well. They both are a font of knowledge. Just
don't ask about "Black Holes". <Trembles from the thoughts of that fiasco.>

replicant
"I'm a baaad man!" - Ali

Search field Search string

archive list