Re: Who does Tenchi love?: OAV

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Katsuro" <katsuro@planetjurai.com>
subject Re: Who does Tenchi love?: OAV
date Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:04:47 -0500
On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:21:44 +0100 (MET) Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
wrote:
>> Actually as bad as you make this fic out to be its the author who
>> should be raped and drowned. (note to self: make appointment to
>> assassinate the guy who wrote "Tenchi On a Plate of Sashimi.")
>
>Please learn to distinguish between reality and fiction, otherwise
>I'd see *you* as a much more serious public threat than the authors
>of these fanfics.

Ladies and gentlemen (if there are any present, if not listen anyway.) and especially
Brazil.

GET A GRIP AND A CLUE!!

I have NO serious intentions of killing anyone. My Post is a JOKE. Almost all of my
posts are jokes. Thats how it is. If you cant determine the difference between  reality
and a statement said in jest, you need to be checked out, and I need to stay away
from you, for fear that I might accidentally offend you and get killed.  I worry about
people who say things like Brazil's statement above. That type of statement is an
example of IDIOCY. I'm sorry,  Brazil, if you wrote either of those fics and by insulting
them I insulted you. But I still won't like them. And I will still think that they
are written by sick people.

Katsuro, seriously insulted Space Pirate

I'm not anti-buisiness, I'm anti-idiot.
                     -Dilbert

Search field Search string

archive list