Re: The moment we may have been waiting for

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Happosai" <happosai@rcsis.com>
subject Re: The moment we may have been waiting for
date Mon, 1 Nov 1999 11:08:35 -0800
On 31 Oct 99, at 10:09, Joshua Carvalho wrote:

> Ok boys and girls remember : take this with a grain of salt until we can
> all get better confirmations. I don't want to be held responsible for
> anything on this one, I just felt I should pass it along and find out if
> anyone has heard similar.

Wondering: what is your source on this?

> Apparantly a trailer for OVA 3 was just put out in Japan. Plotline : Aeka
> is being forced to return to Jurai for an arranged marriage leaving Ryoko
> alone with Tenchi. Title of the OVA is "Mixed Temptations."  That's all I
> know so far. Release Date : 2001. If anyone gets more info on this please
> say something immediatly.

This sounds just a little too good to be true, for them to have a trailer
out this quickly. But if it is true, we might get to see something I've
wanted to see for a while -- Aeka, rip daddy a new one!

Hasheen!

Happosai (happosai@rcsis.net), devout member of the Ryoko Forever Fan
Club, #WASHU# lab assistant in training, Loyal Vassal of the Aeka Fan
Club, and Silver Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts.

"Aa! Ifurita-chan no pantii!"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited