Re: Questions about Washu's friend

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kristian Jamicic <kristian.jamicic@stud.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Questions about Washu's friend
date Mon, 01 Nov 1999 18:11:22 +0100
Tenchiken wrote:

> > Just checked TTM2-Yosho (chapter Azusa, p.269-270) to confirm :
> > * Kagato is cloned from Akara Naja
>
> No Suprise there. If nothing else, this is way obvious from
> the character design from Mr. Kajishima's doujin and the STM
> Perfects book. (If anyone has not seen these pics, tell me and
> I will scan them).

I know the doujinshi ones, but it would cool if you could scan the one from
the STM Perfect book. Pretty please? ^^;

BTW any news on whether you'll be opening your site again?

BTW #2 You mentioned earlier that theres going to be a DUAL OAV. Do you
happen to know, if Kajishima is involved in that one also?

ciao
 Kristian

--
"If it doesn't fit, use a bigger hammer."
Chief Engineer Miles O'Brien

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited