[TTM] Re: Questions about Washu's friend

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject [TTM] Re: Questions about Washu's friend
date Tue, 2 Nov 1999 00:32:46 +0800
> From: Tenchiken <tenchiken@narf.com>

>On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 11:06:06PM +0800, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>> Just checked TTM2-Yosho (chapter Azusa, p.269-270) to confirm :
>> * Naja was leading an archaeological expedition in an unhabited
>>   planet called K1190.  She was missing after the attack of the
>>   pirate, and was assume to be dead.
>Ok... I assume K1190 is not earth ^.^

Let's hope so.  Otherwise there will be other conspiracy theories
surfaced.

BTW, Earth is Jurai's 'colony 0315', according to OVA vol.2.

>> * There were some 'treasure hunters' in Naja's archaeological
>>   expedition team.  After Kamiki Ushio destroyed the pirates,
>>   he found Seto.  Apparently Seto is the daughter of one of
>>   the treasure hunters, and Seto was too shock to remember
>>   anything about the attack.
>This is way to much of a coincidence. Esp given how powerfull
>Seto is. I have to wonder if Seto is either related to Washu/Naja
>(did Washu have more then one child?) some modification of
>Akara (maybe some shock/safety thing modified her form?) a
>prototype Washu was working on or something.

We must wait for further volumes if TTM to answer all that.

>Do we ever see Naja and seto at the same time?

Not yet.  Will we ?  ^_^;;

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com