Re: Questions about Washu's friend

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchiken <tenchiken@narf.com>
subject Re: Questions about Washu's friend
date Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:13:39 -0700
On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 11:06:06PM +0800, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
> > From: Tenchiken <tenchiken@narf.com>
> > From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>

> > > This is from TTM.  Washu's friend is Akara Naja.  She died in
> > > an expedition on a planet which was attacked by pirates.
> > > Seto is 1 of the few survivor of the attack.

> > WHAT? I thought that these were different world? (I posted
> > a question about that a bit ago)... Given Seto was adopted from
> > that same pirate world, this would almost have to link
> > Seto with Washu and Naja in one way or another...

> Just checked TTM2-Yosho (chapter Azusa, p.269-270) to confirm :
> * Kagato is cloned from Akara Naja

No Suprise there. If nothing else, this is way obvious from
the character design from Mr. Kajishima's doujin and the STM
Perfects book. (If anyone has not seen these pics, tell me and
I will scan them).

> * Naja was leading an archaeological expedition in an unhabited
>   planet called K1190.  She was missing after the attack of the
>   pirate, and was assume to be dead.

Ok... I assume K1190 is not earth ^.^

> * There were some 'treasure hunters' in Naja's archaeological
>   expedition team.  After Kamiki Ushio destroyed the pirates,
>   he found Seto.  Apparently Seto is the daughter of one of
>   the treasure hunters, and Seto was too shock to remember
>   anything about the attack.

This is way to much of a coincidence. Esp given how powerfull
Seto is. I have to wonder if Seto is either related to Washu/Naja
(did Washu have more then one child?) some modification of
Akara (maybe some shock/safety thing modified her form?) a
prototype Washu was working on or something.

Do we ever see Naja and seto at the same time?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs