Re: Agreed..........was: Cya guys, it's been fun.

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
cc nguy0505@tc.umn.edu
from "Andy Sze (Otaku no QQQ)" <amsze@pdc.net>
subject Re: Agreed..........was: Cya guys, it's been fun.
date Mon, 01 Nov 1999 01:00:26 -0800
At 09:12 PM 10/24/99 +0000, you wrote:
>I have to agree with Kthardin on this one. I believe that the writers are
>mixing up too many things and not gonig with just ONE complete storyline.
>Everyone has to have their OWN cup of tea it seems. I think that the writers
>have lost sight of what they are trying to accomplish as a story. As the
>stories stray from the OAV (the one that started it all), they get more
>watered down, so to speak. They become less and less dramatic and engrossing
>and more and more wishy washy. I'm gonna continue to get the TNT series, but
>that's as far as it goes until something like a 3rd OAV arrives (when pigs
>fly).

I disagree.  The writers have not lost sight of what they want to
accomplish.  The writers are not granted the artistic freedom that they
desire.  Rather, AIC decided to repackage Tenchi and to re-design for a
different target audiences.  Why?  To make money.  We shouldn't blame the
authors when management is calling the shots.

andy..

Crazy fan of QQQ

amsze@pdc.net

Search field Search string