Re: OAV Observation

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: OAV Observation
date Sun, 31 Oct 1999 23:59:46 -0800
We've been led to believe that at 08:56 PM 10/31/99 EST, Shadow6865@aol.com
wrote:
>        I have been thinking about the OAVs and I realized something which
>might or might not count as a continuity error. Sasami does not seem to
>remember who Yosho is nor does she have any memories of him.

Um... what do you mean?  She mentioned in OVA2 when she saw Tenchi holding
Tenchi-ken that it belonged to "Youshou-oniichan"...

>I find this very
>odd. She always refers to Yosho has grandpa even after his secret identity
>was revealed. Quie curious, ne?

I don't think we've seen anyone residing in the Masaki househould refer to
Katsuhito as his Youshou identity, except for Aeka, and only once, when
Kagato revealed his true identity.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://capsule.bayside.net/
"I won't forget (this sky)            R "Fuurinkan Koukou wa doko da?"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs