[TTM spoiler] Re: A Humble Chronological Question.

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [TTM spoiler] Re: A Humble Chronological Question.
date Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:59:22 +0800
> From: Peter Gray <jaganath_609@yahoo.com>
> I have a question regarding TTM chronology.  If the
> events in Novel Three are over 20,000 years old, then
> are the Jurai even in existence that long ago?

Yes.  I do not see why not.

> Are they even mentioned in Novel Three?

Yes.  Washu's body guard is from Jurai.

> In fact, how old is the Jurai Empire anyway?

I do not think there is any exact figure mentioned.

> And are the pirates who attacked in the events
> surrounding Akara's disappearance in any way related
> to the Jurai?

The attack was only mentioned in TTM2 where the 'real'
Jurai high council discussing the gems of Ryoko.  TTM3
ended just after Washu abandant the attempt in taking
back Mikumo.  We need to wait for further volumes to
see if the attack will be mentioned again.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com

Search field Search string