Re: OAV Observation

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <dmmanda@attglobal.net>
subject Re: OAV Observation
date Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:14:03 -0500
Hi

I think Sasami was very young (and still is quite young) comparatively
to her
current? age and really doesn't remember him as a young man.
I think that she can't see consciously past the disguise and stills
speaks deferentially out of habit to what appears to be an aged elder.

Dave M.

Shadow6865@aol.com wrote:

>         I have been thinking about the OAVs and I realized something which
> might or might not count as a continuity error. Sasami does not seem to
> remember who Yosho is nor does she have any memories of him. I find this very
> odd. She always refers to Yosho has grandpa even after his secret identity
> was revealed. Quie curious, ne?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited