Re: Questions about Washu's friend

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Tenchiken" <tenchiken@narf.com>
subject Re: Questions about Washu's friend
date Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:07:04 -0700
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 1999 5:33 AM
Subject: Questions about Washu's friend

> I've heard that Washu use to have a friend at the Science Academy,
> who was used as a clone template for Kagato.
>
> What's was her name, and what are the facts about her death -
> I've heard that she apparently died when the Science Academy
> was attacked by pirates - is this true ?

In the True Tenchi novels, Washu has a friend named Naja Akara.
Naja disappears after being attacked by pirates, but is not neccesarily
dead.

As for the clone tidbit, if I dig up a picture of her, it is fairly obvious.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs