Re: KT Vogt in Mononoke no Hime!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: KT Vogt in Mononoke no Hime!
date Sun, 31 Oct 1999 11:01:57 -0800
Andy Sze wrote:

> At 08:18 AM 10/30/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >
> > Matt K. Miller and Sherry Lynn also have backround voices in Mononoke Hime.
> >Jay Hopper should have played Jiko instead of Billy Bob Thorton.
> >

> didn't catch that.  I wonder if Miramax specificially went out looking for
> Anime VA's who have done anime.

Dunno, but I read somewhere that the main translation of MH was done by
Jack Fletcher (Neil Gaiman cleaned up dialogue to make things sound
more natural, etc.). Didn't Fletcher do work on various Tenchi series
and/or Final Fantasy? If so, he might have made recommendations...

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited