Re: Kiyone

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Pat 'Susano' Davis" <PDAVIS@smus.bc.ca>
subject Re: Kiyone
date Fri, 3 Nov 1995 10:44:33 PDT
> >At 11:44 PM 11/1/95 -0500, Steven Osman wrote:
> >>I don't know about everyone else, but I, for one, think Kiyone's a babe!
> >>(Now if she was real, I'd have me a girlfriend right now!)
> >>
> >>Anyways, I was *VERY* happy to see more of her in the Pretty Sammy OVA,
> >>but she was sort of an extra.
> >>
> >>Does anyone else think that this babe deserves a larger share of the
> >>spotlight?
> >
> >Hear hear!  I for one wouldn't mind either.  =)
> >
> >-Ben
> >

> Get the CD drama special number 2. Kiyone plays a large role, and it's quite
> well done as well.
>
>         -Hremp
>          lmarshal@awinc.com

I have the SM records catalogue, but the problem is that there are
about 8 Tenchi CDs. 4 of them don't have any pictures, and I can't
decifer the Kanji. In the Tenchi Muyo episode of Mangazine, are the
pictures they show with the CD descriptions accurate?

"Arm the quantum torpedoes...
"Drop the cloak, and raise shields...
"We're going in."

Captain Ben Sisko.