Re: (Fwd) Re: Ryouko's voice again!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from James Budworth <budworth@guri.cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: (Fwd) Re: Ryouko's voice again!
date Fri, 3 Nov 95 06:45:31 -0500
At 22:39 02/11/95 -0800, you wrote:
>> I haven't heard the english dub, and don't intend to. Ai Orikasa has
>> to be my favorite voice actor. I'm getting Maps (AD Vision) just
>> because she's in it.
>
>I just saw MAPS and I have bad news: She's not in it. There is
>an actress named "Ai" in there but it's not "Ai Orikasa". Its
>someone else. Unless someone got the credits wrong.

Nope.  It is definitely Ai Orikasa.  She plays Dain (or Dyne  ^_^).  She has
a VERY distinctive voice and tends to stand out (at least to me ^_^).

Ai Orikasa (or Origasa as I have also seen it) also did Ling-Ling in 3x3 Eyes.

| Damn it! This is beginning  |  budworth@kagato.cage.curtin.edu.au  |
|     to piss me off!!        |                                      |
|  Does this place have a     |             Tenchi Rules             |
|  never-ending supply of     |         But Ryouko is Sexier         |
|       weird stuff ?!        |   So what if she can fly, survive    |
|                             |  explosions and pass through walls   |
|       Susano, ORION         |             _/@_@\_                  |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited