Re: (Fwd) Re: Ryouko's voice again!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Paolo Valladolid <pvallado@waynesworld.ucsd.edu>
subject Re: (Fwd) Re: Ryouko's voice again!
date Thu, 2 Nov 1995 22:39:05 -0800 (PST)
> I haven't heard the english dub, and don't intend to. Ai Orikasa has
> to be my favorite voice actor. I'm getting Maps (AD Vision) just
> because she's in it.

I just saw MAPS and I have bad news: She's not in it. There is
an actress named "Ai" in there but it's not "Ai Orikasa". Its
someone else. Unless someone got the credits wrong.

--
Paolo Valladolid
|for Music Technology and Stringed Instruments 			| \
\ finger pvallado@waynesworld.ucsd.edu for more info		 \ |
 \ http://waynesworld.ucsd.edu/DigitalGuitar/home.html		  \|

Search field Search string

archive list