Re: quick ot question

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <dmmanda@ibm.net>
subject Re: quick ot question
date Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:28:49 -0500
Hi

I have vols 1 and 2 in subbed format.  The companies that have been releasing
VHS versions lately with one format exclusively followed by the other about
2 weeks later.  6 months ago the subs were coming out first, now it seems the
dubs are coming first.  The same thing happened to the new Lodoss Wars, the
dub came out first ... I waited 2 weeks .... up pops the sub.  Myself I am waiting

for the subs on Those Who Hunt Elves 3 and Knights of Rumune 2.

Dave M.

Tenchi MP wrote:

> I went to the mall today to pick up those who hunt elves. Suncoast had like
> 5 coppies but they were all dubbed! does this series even come subtitled?
> or were they all just gone
>
> -Tenchi MP
> "You can not alter your fate, however you can rise to meet it if you
> chose"-Princess Mononoke

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited