Re: congratulations...

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "K'thardin" <kthardin@yahoo.com>
subject Re: congratulations...
date Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:56:58 -0700
J Michael wrote:

> 67 posts and NONE of them have been about Tenchi Muyo! as far as I can
tell.
> SIXTY-SEVEN POSTS!!!
> STAY ON TOPIC! PLEASE!!!!!
> nik

We are.  The nuclear accident certainly has some bearing on the creators of
Tenchi...all things considered who knows what the effects of that could be
(well...I could go into gorry detail on the physical effects, but I was
thinking more political and economic effects presently).

Mr Michael.  You are beggining to sound like a certain lurker on the FFML
that can't ever seem to find his way.  I'm not sure, but I think he suffers
under the delusion he owns the list he is on.  Though while he has better
cause to rant and rave with all the Ranma topics that get bantered around
(though I myself have installed Ranma filters and therefore hardly get any
mail from the FFML...hehehehehe) and various other innanities, he does come
off sounding like an immature preschooler whining about mine, mine, mine,
when it is not even remotely his, nor is it his job to do that.  This is an
example of what you have just sounded like.

A gentle reminder that it seems like we are drifting off would be
appropriate.  Or if you think there is a real problem talk to Hitoshi Doi.
But most of us are mature enough to handle something like a gentle reminder
and take appropriate course of action, and for the most part we are much
more mature than said members of FFML and stay on Tenchi or even Tenchi
related topics (though some seem not like it at first).

BTW:  I myself am very fond of the delete key.  Works great, lasts a long
time if you don't bang on it.  Filters in the Mail client work too if you
don't like a particular discussion or Tenchi related discussion.

Please, I must ask that you think before you post next time.

K'thardin
"One shall stand, one shall fall."
    -Optimus Prime

Search field Search string