Re: Annie May? (was: Road rules anime dubbing)

to "'tenchi@ML.usagi.org'" <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from Andrew Turner <turner@mikomi.org>
subject Re: Annie May? (was: Road rules anime dubbing)
date Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:09:04 -0400
On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 12:46:53PM -0700, Kevin Aw wrote:
> > From: Ryo-oh-ki [mailto:zangief@netcom.com]
>
> > Hope this stuff helps.  I haven't had time to do
> > any weekly Japanese language postings, but
> > not many people seem that interested.
>
>   Oh no!  I was interested in them, at least.  8)  I'm sure others here were
> too, but there isn't really much of a reason to post replies after... but I
> appreciated them nonetheless.  8)

I agree.  Language is a facinating thing.  I think a lot of people were in
the sit back and absorb mode.

--
Andy <turner@mikomi.org>
Mr. Teapot says...