Re: Tenchi Forever

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Thu, 02 Sep 1999 12:11:43 -0700
We've been led to believe that at 10:54 AM 9/2/99 -0700, Brian Smith wrote:
>Has anyone seen the new Tenchi movie?  I searched the Net but couldn't
>find a review anywhere.  I know the US release was delayed a few weeks
>(Amazon says 4-6) but I figured someone on the list must have seen it
>somehow by now.  Is it good?  Terrible?  I heard some complaints about the
>animation quality, but since it's Tenchi I'll probably buy it anyway...

Most of us who went to AX99 got to see it (I didn't, however).. and someone
posted summaries and stuff, IIRC.  Dig through the ML archives, I'm sure
you'll find it....

http://www.win.ne.jp/doi-bin/ml-archive.pl?ML=tenchi&Y=1999&M=07

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.netcom.com/~brief/
"I won't forget (this sky)            R "Fuurinkan Koukou wa doko da?"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs