Re: TMiL: CD question

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ilsa <sumyee@cycor.ca>
subject Re: TMiL: CD question
date Mon, 30 Sep 1996 20:53:28 -0400
At 04:09 PM 30/09/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Trevor Phillips said:
>:Christopher Bair wrote:
>:> Even the song on both CDs is entirely in Japanese, so there's no real
>:> difference.  When you go, just get the American version, unless you're a
>:> die hard fanatic of TM.
>:
>:Keh?? I have the Japanese release (Couldn't wait for the slow US one to be
>:released. ^_^;;) and the end theme is in English.
>
>    The end theme is *still* in English on the English release!
>    Must buy the Japanese LD for Megumi's version (or get the
>    CD Single, according to Howard Tom).
Hold on a minute!  I was told the only difference was the one
extra track called : Achika's Rage on English version.  What's this about the
Megumi's version?  There's just that one song at the end called "Alchemy
of Love" and on both CDs it's in English right?
--Ilsa

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited