Re: Minagi/Ryoko (Note: Spoilers!)

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: Minagi/Ryoko (Note: Spoilers!)
date Fri, 3 Sep 1999 02:25:36 +0800
> From: Shuichi Koga <SKoga@cs.washington.edu>
> "CuSO4" == CuSO4  <cuso4@cuso4.com> writes:
>> Hmm ?  Minagi has teleported quite a few times in the manga.  If you
>> need reference/quote I can go back and re-read.
>
>SPOILERS

Hm ?  Since the manga tankoubon had already up to vol.10,
should we still have a spoiler space for the first 4 volumes ?

Anyway, some more spoiler space
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
>Really? Granted, she was not at full strength at the time, but when
>Bizen started going haywire, it seems to be implied that she can't
>teleport (or else she might've gone over and helped Ryoko get people
>out of Bizen). It could be that she's just very fast (and the manga
>artists don't bother to draw more than a blur).

In a seperate email, I have quote 3 incidents of Minagi teleporting.
I agree with you the last 2 might just be "moving very fast and the
mangaga don't bother to draw more than a blur".

However, of the first incident (the Yashichi one), since she has
driven Hinase away in the next panel, IMHO, she teleported away.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com

Search field Search string