RE: (OT) Monster Rancher

to "'tenchi@ml.usagi.org'" <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from Kevin Aw <Kevin.Aw@seagatesoftware.com>
subject RE: (OT) Monster Rancher
date Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:52:44 -0700
> From: Ranma3434@aol.com [mailto:Ranma3434@aol.com]
>
> Hey, I've heard about another anime coming to american
> television.  It seems to be the same art style as digimon.
> Anyways, it's called Monster Rancher.  Sheesh, they
> sure are importing a lot of children anime over here lately
> aren't they?

  Total lack of creativity.. grrr..

  Like after Doom came out and was a huge success... then 13 other
first-person shooters just had to come out and flood the market with about
10-12 first person shooters nobody wanted.

  Or after the success of C&C and Warcraft 2, the industry just HAD to
produce 52 other real-time strategy games that nobody wanted.  8)

  I guess we should look for a wave of 'cute japanese small monster'-like
anime flooding us soon.. 8)
--
Kevin Aw
Seagate Software